Friday, January 24, 2014

I don't believe in dentist

“On a recent trip to the dentist, while the dentist was working on my teeth he said to me, ‘I do not believe in God.’ Now this dentist knows what I do for a living and how important my faith is to me, yet for numerous reasons (one main one being his hands were in my mouth) I uncharacteristically remained silent, allowing him to explain: ‘How can God exist and still allow all the suffering and pain in the world?’ I remained quiet until he was finished (and of course put his drill away) and told him that ‘I do not believe in dentists.’ This confused him greatly so I clarified for him that if there are dentists in the world, how can so many people have broken, infected, and missing teeth? He answered me, ‘I cannot help anyone who does not come to me to have their teeth fixed.’ That reply is the same for faith. God cannot help people until they come to Him in repentance and faith,…and ask Him for help.” Tony Perkins 

2 comments:

  1. Dental care is very affordable in farmington CT. Your dentist in farmington CT can offer you low cost preventive treatments that will keep your teeth healthy and your gums healthy. A dentist in farmington CT can advise you on how to maintain a healthy smile and how to handle an emergency toothache. They can even take x-rays on your teeth if they detect a cavity. If you need emergency dental treatment, your dentist in farmington CT can help you through every step of the way.
    Affordable Dentist farmington

    ReplyDelete

  2. Whitening of teeth is done with special whitening toothpastes, strips, trays, rinses, lights, or lasers. Your family dentist should be able to tell you what is available and which will work best for you. Most dental offices offer a simple and easy-to-use system to apply teeth whitening products to your teeth.
    Northampton Dentists

    ReplyDelete